The Famous 5 And The Golden Galleon

24 comments
Dear friends, I am happy that you all liked my first post of scans. I wonder if somebody is willing to read famous five story, a lovely comics. I wanted to share this with all of you.

Enjoy !

Download (32.88 MB)

or

Download (17.27 MB)



This story in Hindi & some more Famous 5 in English are avilable at bookscomics.blogspot.com
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

24 Response to The Famous 5 And The Golden Galleon

April 18, 2009 at 8:18 AM

I absolutly love this book. OI wanted to read this for so long. Thank you very much. Great work.
I rememebr this comic so well because I think I ate popcorn for the first time in my life reading this comic! Feels great to see online.

Thanks again angel.

April 18, 2009 at 8:34 AM

I prefer this version to the ones posted at books and comics

http://bookscomics.blogspot.com/2008/05/017enid-blytons-famous-five.html

If you have more by the same authors/publishers please do mpost them when you have some time.

Thanks

Jai
April 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Thanks Parishi
Was waiting for the famous five.
They are one of my favourites.
Also the scans were excellent ( unlike the suppandi where all the borders were cropped )!
Keep up the good work.

Ajnaabi
April 18, 2009 at 5:06 PM

OHH! sweet Parishi,
What a sweet choice to scan.
Made me a bit nostagic, Love it.
Thanks & xoxo.

P.S. I will positively READ THIS download......

April 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Awesome work Parishi! This is getting better and better.
This is a very selfless act on the part of someone as young as you. Blogging is a great pastime for people of all ages (A great source of learning, a conduit for your creative abilities and excellent practice for your essay writing skills - It is unbelievable how much importance writing skills assume, later on in life - Especially if you decide to take up higher education). Like some of the other followers of your blog, I wanted to make sure that you do the scanning and posting of comics in your free time (After spending the requisite time on home work and other aspects of academics). I am sure your parents would be doing a great job of ensuring that, but I just wanted to voice my thoughts about this. Personally (I'm sure most followers of this blog would back me up on this), I feel that collecting comics (And maintaining them through various means including digitizing), is as great a hobby as any other (Such as philately or numismatics), especially in the best years of one's life!
So, keep up the great work and more importantly, enjoy the experience. All the best for everything!

Prathima
April 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Thanx Parishi. This is amazing!! Keep up the good work!!

Looking forward to many more such contributions from you...

Cheers!

PBC
April 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Thanks Parishi! I love this series.

Parishi
April 19, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Grouchy's comics:It's relly an adventurous book.Maybe i may not be able to post books for somedays as i have my exams after a few days.During summer holidays i will post comics as frequently as possible

Parishi

Parishi
April 19, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Grouch,s comics:Have a few more books like that will post.

Parishi

Parishi
April 19, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Jai:Welcome.will add more famous five .I believe that the famous 5 was better than the suppandi scan .

Parishi

parishi
April 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Ajnaabi:Will continue posting such sweet collections.

parishi

parishi
April 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM

JP:Will soon be adding lots more.make sure to read and thanks a lot.

parishi

parishi
April 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Prathima:Will be adding more.just don't forget to read them all.Very nice comics will come but only every weekend.

parishi

Prabhat's
April 19, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Prabhat :Thanks.

April 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Great show Parishi!

Just now I came to know about your blog from your Prabhat uncle.

I really appriciate your effort at this age.

My compliments and best wishes for the success of your blog as well as for your forth-comming exams.

God bless you.

April 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Prabhat:thanks a lot.

parishi

April 26, 2009 at 8:50 AM

chatur cheeta:Thanks!!!will post lots more.make sure u r a regular commer on my blog

parishi

Atul
May 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM

hi,

thanx a lot 4 this post also ....

awesome, fantastic, great work ...


Atul

May 27, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Atul:Thanks

Parishi

Anonymous
September 30, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Thanks again for the scan.

March 25, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Hi Parishi,
Thanks for scanning these comics for us. YOu are such a big hearted person to work hard so much for others.
I am not able to download this comic as the link does not exist in the mediafire site. Do you have any other location where you have saved the file? Please help me get Golden Galleon and Treasure Templars.
I have special memories attached to these three comics. please help me download them as the links are not working anymore.
Best regards,
Arvind

rk
September 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM

thank you so much for posting these rare comics, but the links appears to be dead. please repost the links.

October 5, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Please reupload.....the links are down.

November 21, 2021 at 3:01 AM

Links not working. Please Reupload.

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT