FREW Annual-2013

9 comments
Hello All ! Enjoy  FREW Annual -2013 , we just got from our friends . As all stories were already scanned & available on net so only scanned missing pages , adjusted some pages . Real credit is to the persons who actually scanned originals . Total pages are 252 so file size is very big , only one or two pages were adjusted
This contains all pages of Annual-2013




FREW Annual-2013
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

9 Response to FREW Annual-2013

March 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Yes, we have all the stories got through net. Yet it is good to have it at one place. Thanks!

Anonymous
March 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM

>phantomirfan
Both comments from this page let me wonders:

Why do I share (for example) in one zip what is available elsewhere in the net ?
(As an example, I share Alley Oop strips: one month every month in a Zip archive page).
I do not want to be rich and famous (I do not sold this zip, it's a joke), and so why do I waste my time to do that.

On the other hands, I would love to not do that and get them from somewhere.

I have mixed feelings.

Anonymous
March 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM

BTW: I forgot to thank for the share !

I lost my mind today !!!

THANK YOU FOR THE SHARING !

March 8, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Albert Chame : As old files keep on deleting so there are so many new readers who can not get these posted so posted in a book format so that others canunderstand what is FREW Annual stories are there

March 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Thanks for this Frew Annual. I do not mind having the same story more than once. I have all the Lee Falk stories as strips, but would like to have the Frew version or any other version as part of a book.

Looks like the automatic numbering system of pages has an issue. 001 thru 099 will have to be changed as 0001 thru 0099 for one to read in a sequence. I mentioned it so people can do that instead of whining and griping.

March 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Wonderful post. Thanks a ton to you both, Ajay and Parishi, for posting the whole comic at one place. Would love to read it.
Frews are always welcome and more so in case of a complete Annual and that too the latest one.
Waiting for more Frews to come.

Thanks to you, Venkit as well, for guiding about the numberings.

March 23, 2013 at 4:21 AM

thanks thanks, love it, Frew annual edition, could not ask for better weekend...

Thanks for sharing!

April 7, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Übermann : welcome

January 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Thank you very much. :)

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT