D264 - The Challenge

5 comments
Hello Friends ! Enjoy one latest daily Mandrake story in book format . These are not our scans , we have made from colour into black & white .

Thanks to original scanner & loader .


  For original scans in colour , please visit .

http://mandrakearchive.blogspot.in/






If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

5 Response to D264 - The Challenge

Anonymous
December 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Hi,

what a strange idea to pass it on GreyScale !

And about the number of strips / page (4). If I could do that, I would use 3 strips a page in Landscape mode (larger the better)…

After all, if people like this format, who am I to criticize ?

Anonymous
December 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Hi all,

at last, I think that I found a solution.

I will try it later on a Tarzan from 1963 Daily Strip story.

December 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Albert Chame: I would like to give reasons for converting into black & white . Everybody loves colour version, no doubt about it . I normally take print outs before reading it . I can not afford color print outs so resorted to black & white .

Just for economy purpose , instead of 3 strips, I make it four like done in printed books . As most of Mandrake posted comics are in black & white so to bring uniformity , conversion into black & white was made .
It was just for sharing only . There is nothing wrong if somebody does not like it & informs accordingly . it is only one's point of view

Anonymous
December 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Ajay:

you are right. One thing I do not enough highlight is that you made a greyscale conversion (not a black and white conversion). The result is very nice. Of course, I love colour / prefer coulour.

I was only surprised for the conversion.

Now, I have to thank you for what you've done (the blog for sure) and especially for this sharing because it allows me (side effect) to do something I was not able to do since... so long (previous post).

December 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM

phantomirfan : welcome

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT