The Story of Hero

16 comments
Hello Friends ! Enjoy one HQ comic, scanned by Mr Sudhanshu today itself . We had posted this comic but this has all pages & better scan quality too .He did every thing including creating link .

A lot of thanks to Sudhanshu .



The Story of Hero

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

16 Response to The Story of Hero

April 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Thanks to Mr Sudhanshu, Ajay and Parishi.

A very nice story .

Thanks for posting this rare IJC in HQ and C2C.

April 27, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Thanks a bunch for this rare comic.

April 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Thanks so much Parishi and Sudhanshu for the HQ version of this rare comic !

April 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM

@ Praveen

welcome

April 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

@ venkit

Thanks for the compliments.. Please check the mail i have sent you.

April 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM

@Sridhar

Welcome, you will see many rare comics on both the blogs, in the near future.

April 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM

@ICC

Whole story is very nice, i like one dialogue of big burly Sinku tribe's chief when he trapped Phantom in net " THE GHOST WHO WALKS SHALL WALK NO MORE !"

Starting page of this story is a real stunner ! Hero waving his front leg and Phantom on its back .

Your scanning quality is amazing. Thanks for this rare masterpiece.

April 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

@Vishal -

Don't see you scan and post much these days. Instead of two comments at the same time, I would prefer two posts from you any time;) Looking forward to your new posts even if they are in Hindi.

April 28, 2012 at 6:24 AM

VISHAL : I quite agree with Venkit . Perhaps nothing has been posted by you since a very long time . Your way of presentation in Hindi as well scans quality are very good . Take out some time to post some comics too .

Regarding comments , two times , it happens once you double click on comment

April 28, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Sudhanshu ( ICC ) : I personally thank you very much for listening me to scan those comics which are not available in HQ . Hope with your help , we can see all IJCs in HQ specially below #300 very soon .

Thanks once again . You are the only person in India who got entire collection of IJC as well willing to share too if there is any need . There are so many persons who may be having missing ones ( which are yet to be posted in HQ ) , but sharing for them is quite painful ( no personal comments to anyone - if anbody gets hurts , I am sorry )

April 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM

@ Ajay

thanks for the compliments. I don't know about others but I know one thing for sure that my collection will not last for ever, i mean, already it's between 22-48 years old. and being printed on 40mm newspaper print, what can you expect? but, the HQ scans will be available for generations to come.

April 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM

@ Vishal

Thanks bro, As I said in the earlier post, stay tuned, more to come

May 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Thanks ICC for nice gem

September 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Thanks Chandoba for the hq scans. I did not know that you have the entire collection of IJC - I am really envious of you now :-) Wonderful.

@Ajay : I really thought you had the complete collection of IJC but by sharing what you had. I really wish you somehow get the missing ones to your collection. Thanks once again to you and Parishi for scans.

Actually I am one of those guys who has a collection in India but have been missing reading them ever since I moved abroad and that is how I actually saw the comics in TCP and have been actively collecting the HQ scans. I also agree with Chandoba that the physical copies are really difficult to keep intact and everytime I see my physical copies on vacation, I feel really bad....but so once again thanks to this community, to people like you that we have the fun. Thanks a lot guys.

December 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Thanks A Lot

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT