Dake Kee Raat

5 comments

Hello Friends ! Enjoy one HQ Phantom comic in Hindi  . This comic is due to kind help from Mr Abhishek . Lot of thanks to him .






Dake Kee Raat
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

5 Response to Dake Kee Raat

July 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM

nice post.thanks and keep it up

July 17, 2011 at 11:05 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 27, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Thanks Parishi, I love Indrajal Comics in Hindi. Had lots at my home in Hard copy. Will check them out and if there are few which are not on your blog will scan and upload them and give you the link as well. But it will take some time as I'm away from home and again I've just started collecting them from your blog so first I will check which one you are not having (in case I'm having the same)

August 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Dr. Gaurav Arya : thanks

August 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM

The Devil : thanks a lot for help in advance

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT