Khooni Mahajan

9 comments
Hello Friends ! Today enjoy one Hindi Mandrake story . Mr Abhishek  provided physical comic . Lot of thanks for his help .





Khooni Mahajan
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

9 Response to Khooni Mahajan

May 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing the hindi IJC....

May 31, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Thanks for a Mandrake...

May 31, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Though I do not read or collect Hindi comics, I do have to congratulate Abhishek for having such a wonderful collection of old Hindi IJCs.

And though I am not an Indian citizen, I have also to thank him for the yeomen service he has done to the country as part of the armed forces. Inspite of some bad apples, the armed forces and the judiciary are the two institutions that every Indian is always proud of, wherever they are.

May 31, 2011 at 10:26 PM

An interesting thing. I am able to post comments to Blogger from my office computer as a Google account holder, but not able from home, where I have to use my AIM account. I have IE 7 at work, while I have IE 8 at home. Possible reason for problem?

June 13, 2011 at 6:25 PM

The Beatles : Welcome

June 13, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Vidyadhar : Welcome , always

June 13, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Venkitachalam Subramanian : Thanks a lot . Yes, Abhishek uncle lends whatever we ask him .

He really deserves good credit too . Apart from him , Mr Vineeth too deserves all time credit who lent all his rarest comics for a very long time too .

July 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure I'm not having this one.

September 10, 2011 at 7:32 PM

The Devil : welcome

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT