FREW Phantom comic #1542

9 comments
Hello Friends ! Today I am posting one FREW comic, my father had borroweed from Mr Vineeth who has been always very helpful in this regard. Hope you will learn this comic .

Hope you will enjoy your Week End .



Click here to down load
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

9 Response to FREW Phantom comic #1542

PBC
February 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Thanks Parishi, Vineeth & Ajay!

Wishing very Happy & colourful Holi 2010!

February 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Thanks Vineeth, Parishi & Ajay!

February 28, 2010 at 11:42 PM

I had written my comments earlier (actually I was first to comment) but now I see that it is missing in this section of the blog.
Thanks a lot,Parishi for such a nice comic------I think this story is unique on it's own----this plot is not seen in any other Phantom Comic.

HAPPY HOLI!!!!!
Praveen

March 1, 2010 at 6:19 AM

PBC : Thanks a lot .

March 1, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Colonel Worobu : Thanks a lot . Wish you A Happy Holi.

March 1, 2010 at 6:27 AM

praveen : Thanks a lot . Yes , I know , your comments also come on my mail id too .

This plot is very much different as informed by my father .There is one more comic #1203 by FREW in which lot of Phantom's enemies come at one place " City of skull marked " We have this comic with us so will scan & post it soon .

Wish you A happy Holi .

March 1, 2010 at 2:27 PM

The TRAP, it's so much interesting title... let me enjoy reading it.

Thanks for sharing, Parishi, Ajay and Vineeth.

March 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Rafiq Raja: Thanks . Though I do not like much Phantom comics but hope all of you will enjoy it very much .

January 5, 2014 at 7:44 AM

The link is dead. Please provide fresh link.

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT