Happy Teacher's Day

2 comments
Today in India ,we celebrate Teacher,s Day .Teachers are like our second guardians after parents.School is our home.Teacher is the second parent who thinks good for our future
and teacher is the only person who help us to make
decision then the right for us.
Teacher are ocean of knowledge.So on 5th of September we celebrate it by treating them specially.We give them cards,gifts and flowers etc .I prepared greeting cards for my brother .In the first two photographs that I gave to my teacher and the last one is my brother's.
This post is dedicated to all the teachers.










If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Happy Teacher's Day

September 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Nice cards designs, you ppl have talent aplenty... Thanks for sharing Parishi...

September 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Rafiq Raja :Thank you.

Parishi

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT