Phantom "The mystery of cape cod!"

6 comments






Hello Friends !Posting two more comics scanned by my father .Hope you enjoy reading these comics .One of them is a Phantom comic and the other is a bahadur comic.

The mystery of cape cod!








The red brick house

Hope u like reading both of these comics.These are really great books.But these have not been scanned by me.I asked my father to scan them for my blog.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

6 Response to Phantom "The mystery of cape cod!"

August 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Thank you dear Parishi! I will enjoy reading these over the weekend.

Best,
Col.

Preeti
August 11, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Thanks Parishi. You are doing a great job!!

August 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Colonel Worobu: Thanks a lot . Keep on visiting on a regular basis . Add my blog in your favorites too .


Parishi

August 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Preeti : Thanks a lot. These were recently scanned by my father & given to me to post when my own scans ran short of posting .

My scanning speed is slow as we have our regular tests every month but my posting frequency will be regular .
Keep on visiting on regular basis . Lots of surprises will come .

Parishi

February 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Parishi,

please provide the fresh link for Bahadur first IJC.

Thanks
Bala

January 5, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Links dead for the Frew Phantom. Can you provide fresh link please?

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT