Birbal to rescue and Phantom

12 comments

Hello friends , here I am posting two comics ,one scanned by myself & other Phantom comic scanned by my father . Hope you will enjoy both of these comics:


















If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

12 Response to Birbal to rescue and Phantom

August 28, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Thanks for the weekend treat, Parishi:).

Prabhat: If you're out there, please revive the ACK blog.

August 29, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Thanks Parishi for the ACK. Have a good weekend.

August 29, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Hi parishi,

thanks a lot for these 2 downloads.

i just loved the phantom, especially the phantom tag line - years most sensational story.

thanks again for these.

August 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Thanks for a rare Frew, parishi. ACK is always classic.

August 29, 2009 at 8:57 PM

comicos: thanks a lot . Birbal stories are always very nice to read . I always prefer Birbal & Tenali Rama's stories .

Parishi

August 29, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Jeanie :Thanks . Yes , Birbal story is very nice to read , specially Birbal always comes to rescue of others .

Parishi

August 29, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Vedha : Thanks a lot . But I want to share one thing , personally I do not like Phantom very much but have read some nice comics of Phantom as " forced " by my father to read those .

Parishi

August 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Rafiq Raja : thanks a lot . All posted Phantom comics on my blog have been scanned by my father only .
ACK is always to read .

Parishi

August 30, 2009 at 11:50 AM

hey parishi,

when i was a kid just like you, i too didn't like phantom. later on, i began to like him a lot. love all those older stories, not the latest ones (egmont) in which the phantom is shown off his face and all his adventures are not in jungle.

the other thing is, most of the new stories always happens to be that the phantom is reading his chronicles.

August 31, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Vedha : Yes , it looks the new stories are not good but there is no choice as All Lee Falk stories have been finished .

I liked some stories like werewolf , Marshal sisters & few others only but I think I will read some of them too .

Parishi

September 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Great ACK Parishi... Thanks..

September 4, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Samik: Thanks a lot .


Parishi

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT