Folktales of Russia

8 comments
Hi there! I have just joined my dance classes. I am at the time also completing my holidays homework. I want to dedicate this book to an aunty who lives in Russia. Hope you all will enjoy reading these folktales. Sorry as there is not much clarity in the cover because it is covered by a plastic cover.




Standard Resolution

or

High Quality
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

8 Response to Folktales of Russia

May 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Seems you are keeping your collection in goood shape with plastic covers and so.

Remember this comic from old days... I guess it is still available on sale on ACK Media site.

Thanks for regenerating old memories, Parishi. By the way, best of luck, for your dance classes.

ÇómícólógÝ

May 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I remember some of these stories. Thanks a lot for posting this comic!

Anonymous
May 27, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Dear Parishi! Thank you very much for this comics. Actually, I had read a lot of russian folktales, but in this comics I found some new for me. Thanks!!!

Aunty from Russia.

May 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM

Rafiq Raja:Thanks.I will soon be posting Inca god (famous 5)and nassuruddin hodja.

parishi

May 27, 2009 at 7:05 AM

comicos:Thanks a lot.Lot of rare comics to come(scanned by myself only).

Parishi

May 27, 2009 at 7:08 AM

Dear aunty from Russia: Thanks a lot.I have one more folktales of Russia which i will try to post if possible.

Parishi

June 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Great Effort!

The older links (from older posts) don't seem to work :(
where to get these?
i found out abt ur blog recently . . .

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT