HELLO

12 comments
Hi!there i am Parishi. I study in D.A.V.Public school. My hobbies are drawing & making crafts. I am called as "Doll" at home. My favourite animals are cat & dog,but i do not have any pet at home. My favourite subjects are english & science.I hate hindi and sanskrit.I have many friends at school. I also have a cute brother. His name is Divish. I am 5 yrs elder to him. I also like beautiful butterflies. At school i have many good teachers.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

12 Response to HELLO

March 1, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Hi,Cute dog.what is a dog name?

March 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM

ACTUALLY I DO NOT HAVE ANY PET

PBC
March 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Dear Parishi!

Wonderful blog.

Your uncle,

Prabhat

March 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Dear Parishi nice achievement at such a young age.Keep it up.Best of luck for your studies and blog.Always excel in everything.
Your uncle Zaheer.

March 27, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Dear Parishi, so good to hear things from a kid's perspective.... congrats on starting a blog at such an early time.... Keep Rocking and Posting :)

By the way love your contributions to assist your dad on Sharing :)

March 27, 2009 at 3:01 PM

thanks to all the uncle's just continue building my confidence..i am very greatful to Prabhat uncle that he helped me in managing my blog.

March 30, 2009 at 3:00 AM

hello parishi,
great blog ! !

from Maddles

parishi
March 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Hi Maddie,
thanks!!ur blog is no less.

from Parishi

maurvi!
April 2, 2009 at 11:22 PM

hi parishi!!
i'm truly impressed..
good work darlin!!!
keeep writin!
tke cre
god bless!

parishi
April 3, 2009 at 11:40 AM

thank you mam,

i'll try my best to update my blog.thank u for taking a look at my blog.

ur student
Parishi

DNJ
October 28, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Hi Parishi
What must be your Age now
My Daughter is 19
We stay in Dubai
I just adore your comics uploads
Thanks for everything
Regards
Dipak N Jham

July 24, 2021 at 1:13 AM

Hi Parishi. Do you still visit this blog ?

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT