have jokes for u all

1 comments

A really tragic accident

Two boys were playing marble and suddenly rushed to the hospital.
Smaller boy told to the doctor, “I have swallowed a marble.”
Doctor: “I see, Is this your brother with you?” asked to the older boy.
The other boy replied “No, I own the marble.”



There were two brothers at aged 12 & 8. They were so naughty and always people comes with complain to their parents. Parents became very fed-up and they have taken them to the mental doctor.
Doctor firstly call 12 years boy and asked him “Tell me where is god?” The boy keep him silence. Then doctor again with loud voice asked him “Tell me where is God?”.
The boy suddenly ran away and went to his home and hide himself in his cloth cupboard.
When another brother saw that he also ran away after him and reached to the home and asked “Brother what doctor asked you and why you ran away?”
The elder brother said, “God is missing and everybody thinking that we did it”



Maths teacher asks a boy what are 2,4,10,17.

The boy replies they are HBO, ZOOM, SONY and POGO.



During an English lesson, the teacher notices that a boy was not paying attention to him.
Teacher:Pappu, join these two sentences together. I was cycling to school. I saw a dead body.
Pappu: (thinking for a while) I saw a dead body cycling to school.




Teacher: Johnny, name two pronouns.
Johnny: Who, me?
Teacher: Very good!




TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you’re wearing, one is green and the other is blue with red spots !!
PAPPU: Yes, it’s really strange. I’ve got another pair just like that at home.




TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
PAPPU: “HIJKLMNO” !!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
PAPPU : Yesterday you said it’s H to O !




Teacher: Pappu, your composition on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his?
Pappu: No, teacher, it’s the same dog… we both wrote on!!!




Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas.
At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.
“I pray for a new bicycle!”“I pray for a new Nintendo!”“I pray for a new VCR!”
His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, “Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn’t deaf.“
To which the little brother replied, “No, but Grandma is!“




Income tax officer gave tips to a young lady, “You should pay your income tax with smile.”
The lady replied, “I have tried it thrice, but every time they insist on cash or cheque.”

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to have jokes for u all

March 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM

if anyone likes these jokes and has more pls send me at paridivish@gmail.com .i am a great fan of jokes.

Post a Comment

LIKE IT?DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT